Mike Feibus brings an unparalleled blend of technical depth, market insight and business savvy gleaned from a quarter-century in the electronics industry, combined with information-gathering, analytical and communications skills honed during his years as a newspaper reporter and columnist.
Put simply, he understands it better. And he can explain it better.
Feibus (pronounced Fy-bus) is the voice of FeibusTech, principal analyst at TechKnowledge Strategies and a columnist at InformationWeek. Previously:
- Co-founder and Principal Analyst at Mercury Research
- Senior Analyst and Launch Team Member, In-Stat market research services
- Program Manager in Global Marketing for Texas Instruments
- Columnist at Electronic Engineering Times, eWeek, BetaNews, Microprocessor Report and The San Jose Mercury-News
- Reporter and editor at The San Jose Mercury-News, The Los Angeles Times, USA TODAY and Florida TODAY
Feibus earned a MBA from Stanford University Graduate School of Business, Stanford, CA, and a BA in Economics from Tufts University, Medford, MA.